Whimsical city

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1st January 2011

2010 has ended. Today marks the 1st day of 2011. A friend of mine asked "What is the difference between yesterday and today?" And I thought, this is a very good question..to me, unfortunately, there's no difference.

Everyone is thinking or has already thought or even started executing his/her 2011 resolutions. Honestly, I haven't really thought about mine till this very second. What things that happened or things that I've done in 2010 that I wish to leave behind? And more importantly, what are the things that I wish to look forward to and do in 2011?

To answer the latter question, tonnes, I should think. And for ease of my own reminding, i break it down here:-
1. Remember to say thanks to our Lord everyday and if possible, everytime anything that happens, be it bad or good. I believe our Lord has arranged the best of everything for me despite things are bad in my own eyes.
2. Smile more ( I have feedbacks saying that I look serious at times, LOL);
3. Don't sweat the small stuff. I get agitated very easily. To think bout it, what for?
4. Cut down in consuming my favourite Korean Shin Noodle. LOL. It is indeed my favourite instant food but definitely not friendly to the body.
5. Call my family members more often to catch up. What is not said, is not known. They won't know how much I care and love them if I don't tell them!
6. Go out and meet more people!

No comments: