Whimsical city

Friday, April 15, 2011

In my search of "The Phone" (and no, I do not mean the iPhone)

I have been attempting to look for a phone to sit nicely at my home. My attempt has yet to materialise and I'm pretty sure that my sis is starting to get tired of listening to my repetitive statement of "I want to buy a home phone" which I have been yacking on since I officially moved into my home in PJ.

I just can't seem to get the "right" one. [*lip-biting and at the verge of hair-pulling*] I JUST want a vintage style old-fashioned dial phone. Is that so difficult for me to get one in Malaysia?? 

Yes, I do mean a dial phone. The ones which you need to stick your index finger and spin on them for at least 8 times before you can hear a dial tone (unless if you are calling 999 of course). I am old-fashioned, indeed.






All images found at we♥it

No comments: