Whimsical city

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas at i-City, Shah Alam


This year.. I got to see Christmas lights. Thanks to Gvilee (who was sick on Christmas but still had a big heart to bring me out. Bless him), I had a great Christmas night.

It was a spontaneous decision to i-City. I have always wondered how it was and it struck to me that night to go there. So we went. I think it was pretty awesome (disregarding the warm temperature and the slightly packed crowd). Families with children should find this place pretty appealing because apart from the colourful neon lit trees (you'll see them below), there is an amusement park and a waterworld to pass time.


Given that both me and Gvilee are not really young people, we never proposed to enter the amusement park. After snapping like 100 shots of ourselves and the beautiful trees, there was nothing else to do. Lol!














That's us!
Selfie 1
Selfie 2
Selfie 3
Selfie 4
Err.. Selfie 5
Okay, he's cuter than me here!
Finally there was something which we found a wee bit interesting and although Gvilee was slightly skeptical, we entered the Trick Museum :P Check out our awesome pics, we were both pretty good posers. Lol! 



Check out these paintings.. the far left looks cute!
Catch her shooeeeee!
Gosh, I'm a pervert?!
Gvilee was excited to go down the basement
Ready?
Hermm... I wonder what's inside..
Lazy to carry the bag lah, let's hide inside 1st :>
Come on, Toro Toro!
Wokay, let me give you a hand with the bucket of water :)
Shall we dance?
Wooo, I see ETs
Care for some milk, anyone?
Whoaaa, that's a deep hole!
*shrieeekkkk*
Let's see, she needs thicker eyebrows..
I'm floating in a bubble! Weeeeeee
Let's walk up to heaven :)
Our mirror image shot 1
Our mirror image shot 2
Ahhh... we are so angelic looking, aren't we?

Definitely one of my best Christmas night spent.


No comments: